1. Be responsible for BOM management including BOM creation, review, update and documentation.
2. Ensure the successful introduction of new product/new process with the TG’s support, making it operationally and safely during normal site production
3. Optimizing production process via initiating local MOC to improve production process with much safety, efficiency and higher quality.
4. Providing engineering &technology support to capex projects and other CI projects
5. Involved in PEM management, monitoring products yield, if lower than threshold, analyzing root cause and making improvement actions to keep yield up to PEM target.
6. Compiling/updating product SOPs according to guide production.
7. Managing BSS/Batch sheet/DB sheet , keep process safety information available and updated.
8. Training for operators and shift supervisors, to develop the professional skill and process safety knowledge of operators and shift supervisor.
9. Join Hazard Study for scheduled requirements and any other requirements to control the risk .
10. Initiating and implement MOCs according to site MOC system requirement to make any change in control.
11. Monitoring OFIs and helping production to make improvement actions to avoid similar OFIs.
12. Increasing waste water treating capacity by optimizing waste water treatment process and decreasing COD in waste water
13. Perform Improving actions according to site SIP
14. Involved in ALPS requirement to show leading performance.