Nouryon is currently seeking a Project Manager at its Lima, Ohio Chemical manufacturing facility - Fort Amanda Specialties. FAS, a joint venture between Nouryon and BASF Corp, is located on the Lima, Ohio refinery complex. The site is a major producer of chelating agents that are used in a broad range of applications. You will join an experienced team of over 70 people.
The project manager plays a vital part in the continued growth and improvement of the plant. The role allows for managing the full scope of small to medium sized projects from inception through start-up
Accountable to direct the financial activities of the Chelates & Micronutrients Americas organization; including such activities as financial reporting, financial analysis and budgeting and forecasting.
Major Contributing Activities:
Listing of major activities necessary to fulfill the position’s basic purpose. There are normally six to eight key-end results areas for each position. These action statements should explain what is done and how it is accomplished.
• Provide strategic leadership and measurable KPIs and Financial targets for the Site and the Finance & IT functions.
• Interface with Site Leadership Team to form, analyze, and implement the strategic goals of the organization.
• Ensure ERP system (SAP) security and promote full utilization of SAP and other IT systems.
• Ensure Joint Venture data confidentiality and compliance through periodic reviews, ad hoc audits, and observations and ensure compliance to JV and Service Level contracts.
• Ensure financial data reporting accuracy and direct the preparation of budgets and oversee the monthly financial close process.
• Review reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position in areas of income, expense and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
• Ensure knowledge enhancement and professional development of financial and IT functions.
• Serve as site interface with both parents’ Business Teams with regards to financial results and responding to requests for information
• Ensure proper accounting of improvement projects and cost saving ideas through the continuous improvement pipeline.