Do you have a passion for chemical engineering, technology, continuous improvements and do you want to be a part of our Digital journey? Now you have the opportunity to make a career out of that passion.
We are looking for people that want to join our Capabilities Building Program and become the next generation of Process Analytics Engineers.
In order to accelerate our Digital journey towards world-class productivity, we have launched a new on boarding program in AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals. We will use and develop the skills of our new employees, teaming up with AkzoNobel professionals forming a community for exiting challenges in one of our five Business Units. Your first year will consist of targeted training activities whilst practicing through ongoing Digital programs. This position will initially be located at a manufacturing site.
About the job/program
- Digital tooling
- Program and Project Methodologies
- Continuous improvements and AkzoNobel Leading Performance
- Company/Business Unit on boarding
Your first year will consist of an on-boarding/learning program which will be conducted in parallel with work in our Global Manufacturing execution systems template and as a team member at one of our sites. During this year you will be trained in:
The on-boarding will be performed both as a class room type training and on-site training trough participation in work within Global Manufacturing execution systems template and other types of Digital Roadmap projects. You will be assigned to a project and work as a site resource with a defined mentor. Your tasks will be assigned by the project manager and the execution of the tasks will be supported by your mentor and the project team. After your on-boarding/training is completed you will have natural transition to an open position within one of our Business units.
- Work with Global Manufacturing Execution Systems Template (GMT) program during GMT deployments
- Be a part of the Digital Technology organization aimed at utilizing digital tools and data analytics to capture operational improvements and to drive improvements
- Cooperate and collaborate with the AkzoNobel Leading Performance Systems/Continuous improvement team when it comes to deliver support for data analysis and validation on manufacturing sites
- Through data mining and analytics, collect, interpret and report manufacturing process related data
- Provide insights from quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Co develop, implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems related to manufacturing data systems
- Identify shortcomings in current reporting methods, data systems and corresponding procedures; propose and implement alternatives