We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
Our Surface Chemistry Business Unit is one of the world’s leading specialty chemical manufacturers of surfactants, polymers and solvents, providing innovative surface chemistry technologies and solutions in industries such as agro, asphalt, cleaning, fabric care, mining, personal care and petroleum.
The Regional Cross Functional Black Belt for Surface Chemistry will lead complex improvement projects with significant impact in the areas of Supply Chain and Business Processes. In addition, will be a key resource in identifying and defining improvement opportunities and will operate across functional lines to drive change, improve efficiency and help building a long term continuous improvement culture based on Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Serves as the cross-functional transformation expert on the use and training of Lean Six Sigma and Change Management in both Commercial and Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) teams.
- Supports the deployment of our new BUSC strategy, facilitating the interactions between our Commercial and Integrated Supply Chain teams.
- Serves as the BB for Business processes such as planning, S&OiP, order to cash, tolling, Financial, Capex, etc.
- Provides Lean Six Sigma and Change Management expert content for the development and enhancement of the BU and Company program.
- Provides on-going coaching and support to Brown and Green Belts in learning and using the Lean Six Sigma methodology in their projects and activities in BUSC.
- Acts as a coach and on-going teacher to the Brown and Green Belts, managers and, as needed, in the organization.
- Develops tools and models that will enable BU SC to learn and continuously improve knowledge, engagement and use of L6S in daily activities.
- Assists in the development and deployment of the Lean Six Sigma program and helps provide visibility of the program across BU SC.
- Responsible for driving for the successful delivery of the benefits and the completion of Continuous Improvement Expert projects.
- Leads complex, high-priority improvement projects, as directed by the Program Director, to provide the right level of leadership on critical projects and initiatives
- Conducts Lean Six Sigma content based workshops and site audits as required to help sites improve their performance.
- Trains and coaches Brown and Green Belts in the details of Lean Six Sigma and the successful execution of local projects. Works with Green Belts to help them reach certification.
- Provide general support to the L6S organization and community.
- Provides assistance to the Master Black Belts, Program Operations Manager and Program Director as required in developing curriculum and resource materials to improve and further build the L6S program in BUSC.
- Supports the Master Black Belt Managers in realizing the goals of the L6S program.
- Safety Role Model