AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has an outstanding opportunity for a Rotational Engineer for our North American Graduate Rotational Program (NAGRP). During this three-year program, participants will have diverse assignments lasting approximately 12 months each with business skills training and team collaboration sessions in between. Candidates may be required to relocate up to three times during their tenure in the program.
Participants are engaged in a range of learning experiences including cross functional assignments, mentoring, assessments, and career planning and networking. These experiences are provided by rotating to various sites and through annual training programs offered only to those who are program participants. These annual training events include networking opportunities with our executive leadership team and alumni of the program.
You will leave the program with:
- Foundational technical competence
- Developed leadership and teamwork skills
- Understanding what it means to work in AkzoNobel’s unique culture embedded with our core Values and Behaviors
- Developed relationships with AkzoNobel mentors
- Exposure to senior leadership
- Continued engagement in a program that invests in your future