We have an opening for a driven Quality and Technical Service Specialist with the ambition to work in a marketing and sales environment!
The focal point of this position is to provide technical and quality support to the Business Unit Ethylene Amine’s customers and sales and marketing teams globally. This means a varying role with multi responsibilities where you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. A lot of focus will be on customer complaint and internal deviations proceeding, product applications management and continuous improvement management. Networking will be a natural part of your daily work and this position can be a good learning platform to develop in the direction of marketing sales or business development roles in the future.
- Proceed the customer complaints and internal deviations.
- Lead cross-function quality meetings/councils to steer product quality management.
- Support customer visits and host customer visits and audits at Stenungsund site.
- Manage ethyleneamines special quality and off spec quality deliveries.
- R espond to questions and questionnaires relating to quality, technical and regulatory aspects of our products.
- Visit customers together with sales managers for trouble shooting.
- Technical trainings to internal and external stakeholder.
- Update the ethylene amines and ethanol amines application brochure.
- Support business development manager to explore new applications.
- Support business intelligence manager to work on the Ethypedia applications.
- Introduce ethyleneamines applications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create BOM (Bill of Material) for major applications.
- Prepare ethylene amines application spotlight-on articles.
- Lead continuous improvement projects within ethyleneamines.
- Optimize the continuous improvement procedures for Ethylene Amines marketing and sales.
- Organize the continuous improvement monthly meetings with cross functional departments.
- Prepare continuous improvement monthly reports and half year send-out.
- Promote continuous improvement through activities like breakfast meetings, workshops.