As a Technical Development Manager Agronomy for our business Chelates & Micronutrients it’s your responsibility to technically support the Micronutrients product line on a world-wide basis. Your challenge is to maintain our leadership position through customer recognition, based on (your) best market knowledge, new product launches and agronomic practices. Are you ready?
• Provide necessary level of technical information to the Sales & Marketing organization, Agents and Distributors;
• Responsible for execution of trials according the agreed contract, including budget control;
• Advice customers with technical arguments on their product choice
• As the “agronomic expert” present opportunities and convince others
• As a “technical product expert”, responsible for evaluating market intelligence to propose developable business and product concepts and help customers with their product choice
• Deliver training to customers on the use and application of the products and equipment
• Liaise with authorities in order to maintain and obtain registrations of products or “simply” comply with legal requirements;
• Maintain, update and prepare product documents such as Produce data leaflets
• Ensure the availability of adequate competitive product and market information and keep an easy accessible data-base.
• Support new product introduction by screening product features, conducting feasibility studies, identifying product benefits and recommend product concepts for commercialization.