We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
With leading market positions and global brands, our Ethylene and Sulfur Derivatives (ESD) Business Unit ensures that industries worldwide are supplied with quality ingredients: chemical intermediates and performance chemicals such as cellulosic specialties, chelates, ethylene amines, micronutrients, polysulfides and sulfur products.
Nouryon ESD - has an outstanding opportunity for a Pricing Manager.
The primary function of the Pricing Manager is to define and set prices for the various product lines in Sulfur Derivatives. It will be required also to standardize and align pricing practices across regions and product lines. In addition, to ensuring a data-driven process to set prices and improve margins the pricing manager will collect market intelligence and other data to assure a complete overview and that standardized best in class pricing is in place for sulfur derivatives customers. This position functions in concert with five Business Managers to provide consistent and optimal pricing recommendations based on market conditions and business drivers. Challenge pricing strategies considering raw materials, freight/transportation cost and assures margin management. The success of this role will assure global pricing with in our competitive markets. The goal is to have the right prices at the right time with the right customers.
- Lead the process to calculate and set prices with a continuous improvement mindset
- Standardize and progressively converge the pricing formulas in our contracts
- Ensure the completeness and consistency of our quotations.
- Further refine our margin management and defining a better set of pricing metrics adding to the existing ones
- Check pricing differentiation across segments
- Ensure that all other commercial terms are in line with the targets and that demurrage charges are applied with discipline
- Consolidate financial results (regional and global level)
- Raw materials, Transport costs and other inputs to the pricing model
- Market pricing from competitors
- Research on customers to understand price sensitivity, perceived value of a product relative to competing alternatives