Develops and proposes plans for Maintenance and Engineering functions of the Houston site which are in line with the SBU strategy. Develops operational action plans and implements controls which assure targets are met and business opportunities are identified, assessed and implemented within the framework of the global strategy of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing input to Maintenance Management policies, strategies and annual objectives for the site.
- Being an active member of site management team with collective responsibility for site performance. Develop and implement Maintenance strategy, plans, objectives and goals for the Houston site. Contribute to the development of the Maintenance strategy on SBU level.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as corporate directives, standards, procedures and guidance notes related to Maintenance and inspections etcetera.
- Developing, managing and ensuring realization of the annual maintenance plan for the site, including cost budget – being able to manage execution and deliver results in accordance with the plan.
- Managing maintenance work processes and systems/rules/procedures for the site.
Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop department employees, ensure staffing and stimulate talent management.
- Responsible for maintenance metrics and reporting.
- Responsible for managing Maintenance department activities and employees in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and corporate rules.
- Keeping up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and information. This includes laws and regulations, corporate rules and best industry practices. This includes development, implementation and continual improvement of Maintenance training programs and plans.
- Responsible for the site intranet related to Maintenance. This includes the Maintenance documentation system, SAP PS master data, operational data and input.
- Providing insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses for the site.
- Building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners and represent the site in Maintenance matters.
- Defining, planning, managing and coordinating assigned portfolio of projects and ensure execution and delivery.
- Special authorities: Signing off for department related purchases and contracts in line with financial department Authority Schedule.