The Nouryon Pasadena Site Maintenance Organization is looking for a Senior Instrumentation & Electrical Technician. The medium-sized site is the world leader in Organic Peroxides production, operating 5 separate production units. This is a non-labor union, continuous process plant with packaging and shipping operations at the site.
- Ability to operate, perform “basic and routine maintenance,” and troubleshoot equipment which includes the following physical activities: climbing, standing, bending, twisting and moving around stairs, ladders, platforms and various packaging and processing equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment based on written documentation pertaining to the job, including documenting all maintenance and work orders using the companies' Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) program.
- Experience and proficiency in trouble shooting, installation, maintenance, repair and testing of:
-- Power distribution equipment, 4160V, 480V, 240V, 208V,120V,
- Note: Experience with 13.8 kV equipment - is a plus
- Power transformers, unit substations, MCC’s
- MV and LV Switchgear
- Variable Speed Dives, VFD's
- Power and lighting panel boards
- Analog and digital control loops, 24 Vdc
- PLC's and HMI screens
- Modulating control and actuated isolation valves
- Various instruments and control devices, i.e. transmitters, switches, etc.
- Use of tools, i.e. tape measure, Meggers, multi-meters and other related test equipment.
- Responsible for advanced electrical troubleshooting and repair of electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Safely and effectively operate, maintain, and troubleshoot high speed packaging and processing equipment to produce Company products
- Meet all safety expectations including wearing the required personnel protective equipment and follow all safe practices.
- Resource for Process Reliability improvement efforts as well as root cause problem solving
- Project support as needed
- Maintain and update technical documentation for equipment on lines
- Proficiency in computer controls programming logic is a plus
- Responsible for instrument calibrations
- Ability to attend and successfully complete internal/external training courses determined by the Company to maintain/build technical capabilities
- Expectation to work with attitude aligned with company values
- Ability to comply with attendance policy