Battleground primarily produces metal alkyls, sold primarily as co-catalysts to major thermoplastic resins and rubber manufacturers (producers of polyethylene, polypropylene, and EPDM). The product line is complex with over 30 metal alkyl products (plus formulations) produced at Battleground. Products are extremely hazardous (pyrophoric, meaning they ignite on contact with air) and are highly reactive with water. The site also manufactures High Purity Metal Organics (HPMO) for the semi-conductor and LED industries.
Key Objective of Position: The primary purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive clerical support within the Logistics department involving SAP, record keeping, filing and preparation of shipping documents. In addition, this position serves as site liaison between order entry, customer service and transportation departments.
- Receive and review incoming shipping orders for accuracy according to established SAP procedures.
- Enter relevant information for printing bills of lading. Compile required shipping documents.
- Manage cylinder tracking system.
- Complete manifests for transport of site wastes.
- Coordinate transport of customer shipments in accordance to departmental practices.
- Conduct filing activities to maintain required records for the logistics department.
- Enter production order receipts for the department.
- Other duties and assignments as directed by manage