Key Objective of Position
- To carry out operations and activities in Effluent treatment plant.
- Planning of ETP activities and co-ordination with maintenance department, liasoning with, Industrial and Government officials.
- To carry out manufacturing of Organic Peroxides.
- Planning of Production activities and co-ordination with other departments.
- Carrying out treatment of domestic and trade effluent in Effluent treatment plant.
- Operation of Salt recovery unit
- Manufacturing of quality products as per the standard operating procedures.
- Implementation of management systems in department like ISO 9000, 14000, OHSAS 18000.
- Ensure Safety of process, plant, men and machinery.
- Reporting any deviation with the process/ any incidence at plant.
- Adhering to Legal and regulatory norms and company’s policies and directives.
Functional Responsibilities/Network required
0. Responsible for ETP plant operation/ Salt recovery Unit & day to day effluent treatment activity as per procedures.
0. Responsible for actual plant operation & day to day manufacturing activity as per procedure and supervise process operators
1. Trouble shooting of plant problems, root cause analysis and taking corrective actions.
2. Filling up ETP related records and compiling data for MIS and regulatory authorities.
3. Coordination with other departments to ensure smooth running of plant and ensuring compliance with all legal regulatory/company norms and meeting customer requirements
4. Responsible to initiate emergency action plan, in case of any emergency at site.
5. Active participation in various committees and teams to achieve common goals and targets like PSM team, HSES committee, BBS, Energy committee etc.
6. Facilitating internal and third party audits.
7. Issuing and authorizing work permits in ETP area.
8. Sharing and implementing best practices in department.
9. Good housekeeping and upkeep of plant.
10. Preparing and controlling budget for ETP.