HSE Q (Health, Safety, & Environmental) HSE Q
- Improvement and development company HSE culture in the shop floor.
- Proactively join in Site HSEQ training and plant HSEQ training, for all the activities involved are according to the local rule and company HSE standard and regulations, and continuously improvement; Follow work procedures & instructions (SWS) that ensure safe and efficient execution of all tasks, including PTW, and LOTOTO procedures.
- Responsible for the proper execution of the PTW, LOTOTO, JSA&RA, FMEA, safety management system, responsible for the work safety assessment and check again before approval; procedures & instructions (SWS) that ensure safe and efficient execution of all tasks, including PTW, and LOTOTO procedures.
- Manage and control product quality, process data analysis and follow up, quality trouble shutting;
1. According to daily/monthly production planning to arrange production, ensure products first time right in order, adheres to production targets; deploys manpower in an efficient and effective way. Ensuring that available time is utilized to perform prioritized tasks.
2. Coordinate loading & unloading operation to ensure safety and stability production. Cooperate with warehouse to arrange raw material, packing material and products to ensure planning adherence.
3. Responsible for the management and control of entering the work area extra personnel or contractors, ensure activity is safety
4. Organize shift meeting and ensure the production information communication accuracy, completeness, validity.
5. Set priority and work tasks, implementation of action plans and measures, form the relevant report;
6. Ability to effectively control the consumption of raw material, choose the best mode of production, so that the final product production cost minimization, stimulates pro-active monitoring and early intervention upon deviations. Ensures deviations are properly recorded in the appropriate systems
7. Regulate review production runs a state, summary and proposes improvement suggestions, such as: safe work practices, improve productivity, reduce downtime, reduce waste, reduce costs
8. Responsible for the implementation of Routine task system, ensure the safety facilities, fire control facilities, production equipment in good condition
9. As the device management team representatives ( often during nighttime), decision device emergency stop
10. Using the SAP program, to coordinate the work of the task, ensure maintenance and delivery task smoothly
11. Attend production, maintenance, safety meeting and distributing to shift team, lead shift internal meeting and guide the discussion to drive positive culture deployment.
12. Work together with maintenance staff to reduce unexpected maintenance and implement the first line maintenance.
People Management & Development
0. Responsible for training, supervision, assessment of employees. Ensure production staff safety training and process& operation training to adhered to work request.
1. Process owner of manpower scheduling in team; plan and review.
2. Process owner of performance management in team: plan, review and actions. P&DD setting and performance evaluation.
3. Process owner of ad-hoc RCPS in team: gatekeeper and driver.
4. Responsible for correctly guiding the staff, skills and experience sharing, encourage and support the development of individual employees
5. Proficient in chemical theory, production process and reaction mechanism, with data analysis, calculation, troubleshooting and ability for emergency treatment
Delegation of current HSE&S responsibilities and tasks are attached to the job description in a separate document. This is normally only applicable for managerial jobs.