1. HSE (Safety, Health, & Environmental)
- Supports and maintains high standards for the production department in line with Akzonobel’s HSE requirements and standards.
- Evaluates HSE management systems and works directly with QHSE on the improvements to achieve continuous improvement within Production Department.
- Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of production safety activities, metrics, and corrective actions.
- Leads training on safety behaviour activities (LSR PSM SAQ) and ergonomic analysis within the Production Department
- Conducts informal management audits within production department on safety procedures and policies.
- Zero reportable incident through follow the 8 LSR like, LOTOTO, Confined Space, other work permit
- Take the role as AIM Operating Manager to ensure the compliance to AIM and PSM relevant procedures.
2) People Management & Development/Working Relationships
- Provide coaching and development of shift team leaders and improve leader
- Establishes and provides leadership to production staff in all HSE matters and activities
- Work with Plant Leadership Team and personnel to implement site plan.
- Performs performance reviews of improve leader and Shift Team Leaders.
- Develops and implements training plan for the production department.
3) Manufacturing Excellence (Functional)
- Oversees and ensures production operating procedures are accurate and up-to-date.
- Develops production plan necessary to meet or exceed plant goals and metrics.
- Develop and implement improvement projects with production/engineering to increase overall manufacturing performance.
- Supervises and provides directions to production team to achieve high efficiency and production output.
- Measure progress of production department versus the production metric scorecard and determines corrective actions for performance improvement.
4) Customer Focus & Supply Chain Support
- Ensure as high availability of production facilities and on time in full rates to meet metric targets.
- Works with the Supply Chain to meet customer requirements and supply chain goals and metric targets.
- Works with Production planning to ensure that production schedule meets plant availability and optimum efficiency.
- Lead the new product introduction projects and technology development in order to support on the business growth.
5) Take the leading role to continuously improve the process capability and reliability and develop the process knowledge of the whole organization, and build up the network with sister plants to contribute to the process and technology development.