Procurement is one of the key functions within Nouryon. The function has a prominent position on our productivity agenda which is designed to ensure our cost competitiveness in the short as well as long term. The Procurement organization exists of around 200 people and is managing Nouryon’s 4 billion euro annual spend both on product and non-product related goods and services.
Within this context, your mission as Procurement Controller is to financially guide this organization to assure that the initiated improvements are financially real and measured properly according to the Nouryon standards and conventions.
You play a key role in the raw material forecasting process as well as translating this forecast into (future) cost prices for our products. Last but not least the Controller is in charge of the InControl agenda within Procurement, making sure that effective controls and procedures are in place to meet our high ethical standards and to assure a fully compliant organization.
This position is based in Arnhem.
• You provide best in class financial support and information to the Procurement organization and the businesses regarding the spend (development). Establishes and monitors KPI’s
• You are responsible for monthly Procurement management reporting package.
• You take the lead in establishing clear and efficient governance within Procurement as well as for the Procurement processes
• You full fill the Controller role in weekly Procurement Delivery Office calls
• You are part of the expert team of the Global Improvement Project Tracking Tool for the global Procurement function
• You are responsible for budgeting and cost control of the central Procurement department including projects
• You run or contribute to improvement projects related to spend transparency and link of savings projects in ANT to the P&L
• You are functionally responsible for Spend database and facilitate monthly change meetings to review and approve requested changes to spend queries.