Strictly follow HSE policies & procedures and local regulations, ensure maintenance activities safety without reportable injury and LSR violation.
· According to company’s AIM requirements, identify critical equipment, define and update preventive & predictive maintenance strategy by using FMEA, work closely with planner and execution team to get it well implemented.
· Provide troubleshooting support to technician on routine maintenance including emergency repair.
· Review and analyze data from inspections and failures to identify “bad actors”.
· Organize RCPS workshop to find out root causes with solution to continuous improve equipment reliability.
· Compile SOP of equipment maintenance and repair or calibration.
· Provide technical training to execution technicians and document best practices and share out for capacity improvements.
· Lead or actively participate in continuous improvement projects (MOC, Minor capital projects, etc.).
· Be responsible for spare parts management for both stock and emergent purchasing case with various activities such as build up BOM, set up safety stock level, define specification & datasheet, create PR, conduct good receive inspection etc.
· Participate in related maintenance contract service suppliers selection /evaluation process and routine supervision.
· Complete other related tasks assigned by the line manager