We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Purpose/Key objective of the position
Execute CI of reliability and continuous reduction of maintenance cost by systematic improvement of maintenance strategies/policies and equipment/components.
Ensure that Nouryon asset integrity standards are consistently met by driving the maintenance strategy process and monitoring PM execution.
• Are aligned with Rules and Regulations of Nouryon standards, business goals
• Are documented then translated into PM orders and executed properly
• Support participation in Root Cause Problem Solving and translating maintenance related improvement into maintenance policies
• Develops personnel to align with world class standards
• Monitor changes in rules and regulations and Nouryon standards that may impact equipment maintenance strategies and taking corrective action accordingly.
• Troubleshooting on and systematic improvement of equipment and components.