Key Objective of Position
Metal Alkyls Technology Excellence Group is responsible for integrated process engineering solutions, process design specifications & quality, implementation of HSE guidelines (process safety), project management and process optimizations within the product groups Metal Alkyls (MA) and High Purity Metal Organics (HPMO).
- Contribute as process engineer to expansion projects (acquisition, new units, new technology), specifying criteria for engineering works and critical equipment selection. Major participant in scoping/scope change of new units
- Commissioning and start-up activities for capacity increase projects and new plants
- Perform risk assessments
- Collaborate with key business functions and site responsible staff to drive to most efficient utilization of existing technology on sites
- Contact for R&D departments, checking viability of R&D proposals
- Act as technology licenser as required
- Travel on average 25% of the total time, ranging from smaller trips to periods > 3 months (in case of commissioning & start-up).
Main activities of the Technology Group:
- Holder and licensor of metal alkyl and HPMO technology
- Execution of investment projects for capacity increase of existing production facilities and construction of new plants
- Compilation of guidelines for process safety and design standards
- Improvement of existing processes (Increase of yield, reduction of waste)