ALPS deployment (Mainly focus but not limited to maintenance and capex)
- Lead/ support the local ALPS implementation and build-up of required capabilities and ensure ALPS full and successful implementation and practical application on a daily base
- Network within the Nouryon CI community/ALPS team and share insights, problems and opportunities to promote improved performance and problem-solving across the company as well as encourage others to do the same
- Develop 5S standards and lead to promote 5S in maintenance areas, warehousing,
- Provide tools, trainings and support to the discipline engineers in driving MRM, asset reliability improvements
· Asset Reliability Improvement
- Establish & continually optimize site reliability improvement system & processes
- Perform monthly bad actor analysis and delivery monthly report; establish
proposals for bad actors to be eliminated in month to come.
- Drive bad actor elimination by organizing and facilitating weekly RCPS workshops
- Lead TOP bad actors continuous improvement across site
- Provide troubleshooting support to operating unites on equipment reliability including emergency work reviews
- Facilitate disciplined and systematic equipment strategy development &optimization efforts, e.g. by using criticality assessment and FMEA as well as Maintenance Effectiveness Analysis.
- Responsible for developing plant AIM/ reliability improvement master plan and
ensuring its well implemented
- Responsible for turnaround(TA) management (plan, budget, preparation, QC, Post-TA review etc.)in assigned area
- Establish technical standards/best practices on equipment selection & specification defining, small project designing etc.
- Keeping up-to-date on Nouryon and outside developments in the area of reliability
-Project management & cost control
- Supervise & coordinate MOC projects well implemented in assigned area
- Act as project coordinator in maintenance department with P&E and process for projects, actively participate in the capital projects process including providing reliability input to the Engineering Group for equipment design, specification and purchase
- Support line manager to develop & control yearly maintenance budget, as well as the long term asset investment budget