Our Polymer Chemistry Business Unit is one of the world’s leading producers of organic peroxides, metal alkyls, organometallic specialties and polymer additives for the thermoplastic, composite and rubber industries.
Nouryon Polymer Chemistry has an outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Manufacturing Controller. This position is responsible for capital management, month end process, inventory management, support to improve productivity (fixed and variable), and OWC reductions between two manufacturing sites in LaPorte and Pasadena, TX.
In these areas, this person is responsible for organizing, maintaining, and supporting activities and functions.
This role is an individual contributor who will report to the Site Controller in Pasadena and LaPorte.
- Support capital investments. This includes capital submission, approval, reporting, fixed assets, and engaging with project leaders to support capital projects.
- Financial support in cross functional teams and L6S projects to improve the profitability of the site.
- Report productivity and work with production to improve efficiencies and BOMs.
- Perform product costing activities monthly and BOM updates annually and as needed
- Report inventory and slow moving / block stock reductions.
- Rendition for property taxes and other government request (MA10,000)
- Support for budget and forecast process.