We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon has an outstanding position for a Tolling Coordinator/Contract Manufacturing Planner.
• Planning, scheduling, inventory management, production, shipping, and material ordering (raw materials & interplant transfers) to assigned toll processors.
• Support Tolling Manager in execution of the Tolling Strategy
• Payment approval of all invoices from tollers (contract manufacturers).
• Coordination of transfers between Surface Chemistry production plants.
• Provide backup for other tolling coordinators
• Generate KPI data for tollers
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for issue resolution
Job Context (Nature & Scope of the Business)
• Direct the production at specific toll manufacturing sites
• Maintain continuity of supply for products made at those sites
• Purchase raw materials to support these toll manufacturing sites
• Generate performance data for the tolling sites
• Bring continuous improvement to operational aspects of tolling