· Maintaining and processing master data requests for customers, vendors, materials and finance.
· Ensuring validity of master data, making connections between data request and real-life business application.
· Interpreting and providing documentation behind master-data changes to internal and external auditors.
· Ensuring data quality and evaluating for redundancies. Is ultimately responsible for the quality of the data input into SAP system.
· Evaluating and communicating any inconsistencies on the initial input request from business partners.
· Collecting data, preparing and distributing lists and reports.
· Responding to client change requests in a timely manner and meeting or exceeding SLA requirements.
· Maintaining communication with the user community and business stakeholders to ensure correctness and completeness of data contained in requests. This includes knowledge sharing with the business stakeholders.
· Ensuring that internal processes are followed correctly.
· Supporting Data domain focal point in training new MDM colleagues
· Supporting Data domain expert in projects
· Support implementation and monitoring of master data quality rules and master data definitions
· When archiving or marking-for-deletion, the Data Domain Specialist I checks for open transactions and/or use in other systems
· Responding to business with regular updates on master data mass uploads and large master data requests
· Communicating and team working within and across organizational boundaries
· Supporting MDM Operations Manager on process standardization and optimisation to drive down total cost to serve and enhance customer satisfaction through improved quality of processes
· Notifying the Data User on the status of requests (e.g. rejected requests and reason)
· Entering data into information systems