We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon - has an outstanding opportunity for a Logistics & Warehouse Analyst.
The Logistics & Warehouse Analyst is responsible for measuring, analyzing, and identifying insights into transportation and warehouse performance throughout Nouryon's global operations.
• Analyze data from TMS, WMS, SAP and Business Warehouse systems throughout all regions to develop insights leading to improvements in route efficiency and customer service as well as decreased operational costs
• Analyze and review performance and costs of logistics providers
• Analyze and review performance and costs of warehousing providers
• Analyze and review fleet management costs
• Develop metrics reporting and track metrics and trends
• Summarize analytical findings and prepare reports detailing analysis and insights
• Support the logistics teams in identifying potential solutions to address analytical findings
• Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance