We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon - has an outstanding opportunity for an Americas Logistics HUB Manager.
The Americas Logistics Hub Manager is responsible for the execution and management of logistics operations, related to a set of transportation modes, TMS and warehousing analytics activities, and process excellence under the Americas Hub structure, covering both North and South America.
- Lead Americas logistics operations across modes managed by the Americas Hub in alignment with the direction set by the Global Logistics Leader
- Act as an effective people leader of the Americas Hub, build strong relationships and team, commit to the growth of individuals on team, and lead by example
- Support Americas Logistics Hub personnel through development of training, setting objectives and performance reviews, as well as hiring, salary adjustments, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action decisions
- Provide oversight to Logistics Modal Team Leads and TMS, Warehousing Analytics, and Process Excellence Analysts to ensure established processes and best practices are utilized and effective process controls are in place
- Execute logistics improvement initiatives related to activities managed under the Americas Hub
- Establish operational goals and timelines and drive teams to deliver according to cost and service goals
- Communicate and escalate operational, performance, or budgetary issues / opportunities / recommendations to the Global Logistics Leader
- Drive analytics to monitor carrier performance and identify opportunities to minimize costs while maximizing service
- Manage logistics costs and service levels for in scope transport modes
- Work with the business teams and logistics procurement team to implement opportunities to lower costs
- Manage both leased and owned fleets
- Interact with other Logistics Hub leaders and Business Unit leaders to implement improvement initiatives, address any performance challenges, and ensure alignment in operations and accountabilities
- Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance