We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon - has an outstanding opportunity for a Logistics Process Excellence Specialist.
The Logistics Process Excellence Specialist is responsible for analyzing logistics performance and identifying continuous process improvement opportunities related to logistics operations activities in support of business objectives and priorities.
• Identify opportunities and drive implementation of continuous process improvement and cost reduction measures to drive operational efficiency and service level improvement
• Conduct critical assessments of current processes to identify root causes of waste or challenges and develop solutions to implement improvements
• Develop and manage improvement initiative project plans
• Collect and analyze logistics performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity, establish baselines, and track improvements
• Develop or update process maps and conduct value stream mapping to support improvement initiatives
• Assess progress of implemented changes to ensure sustainability of improvement
• Report improvement project plans and status to leadership on an ongoing basis
• Review processes for new lanes, as we grow the business.
• Engage with relevant Hub and modal leaders for support in the identification and execution of improvement initiatives and to share best practices
• Facilitate Kaizen events and other collaborative continuous improvement workshops
• Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times