We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon - has an outstanding opportunity for a Logistics TMS ( Transportation Management System) Specialist.
The Logistics TMS Specialist is responsible for ownership of the TMS throughout the region including data analytics and insights, training, capabilities enhancement, and master data management.
- Analyze TMS data throughout the region to develop insights leading to improvements in route efficiency and customer service as well as decreased operational costs
- Analyze and review performance of global logistics providers
- Develop metrics reporting / dashboards and track metrics and trends
- Summarize analytical findings and prepare reports detailing analysis and insights for the Global Logistics Leader and users
- Support in identifying potential solutions to address analytical findings
- Coordinate with TMS provider to implement system changes and capabilities enhancements
- Develop and conduct TMS training
- Manage master data and business rules within the TMS
- Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times