Are you looking for a challenging HR Operations internship in an international company? Do you want to experience what it is like to work in a truly global corporate environment? Join Nouryon, a multinational company active in over 80 countries. We are looking for a talented and ambitious intern to support our global HR Operations team at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
Last year, we’ve launched our new company Nouryon (formerly known as AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals). As a stand-alone chemicals company, we can put even greater focus on our purpose: being a partner in essential chemistry for a sustainable future. We have a strong heritage of business growth and financial performance, a leading position in our industry on sustainability and a strong drive for innovation to deliver our customers with the best solutions.
About your internship
You will join our global HR Operations Global Team and support us with several projects:
• Support Project on HR Self-Service Improvement – interviews, research, data, communication
• Facilitate workshops and meetings on project progress and development
• Knowledge review of HR content in English (and other languages if possible)
• Support creating manuals, instructions and other support materials and portals
• Working in the HR Operations team, part of Human Resources community, gives you the opportunity to communicate with different stakeholders within and across functions.
• Other ad hoc HR Operations requests