In the establishment of the Nouryon Reporting and Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE) we are looking for a Microsoft PowerBi expert. The CoE will design and automate a set of standardized performance reports across Nouryon and provide services to the business units and functions on advanced analytics.
As PowerBi expert, You
• Work closely with the business and IM to generate (PowerBi) models, dashboards, reports & analytic models for global and cross functional use.
• Drive reporting & analytics within Nouryon to the next levels; apply best available practices for dashboarding, (predictive) analytics and machine learning.
• Monitor and ensure data quality of the R&A CoE reports, work closely with the business and IM for improving and standardization of data inputs and extracts.
• Develop and maintain data and analytical models, including data logic and statistical analysis.
The Key Objectives Of The Role Include
• Develop PowerBi reports on business performance (incl. KPI’s) across the businesses and functions in an automated way.
• Work closely with business to translate objectives into parameters for analytical models and reports/dashboards.
• Work with internal customers on projects to provide more complex analytics.
• Provide meaningful insights, which can be used to better understand and improve business performance.
• Actively working on standardization and improvements of the CoE reporting, dashboarding (PowerBi) and related metrics.
• Fulfill the information needs across the functions, the CoE is a service provider for all business units.
• Design, develop, test, implement and maintain data models to derive relevant answers from datasets, which may include identification of attributes, exploratory data analysis and predictive analytics.
• Supporting role to end users on R&A related questions (e.g. training, problem solving, etc).
• Apply best available practices for artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Work closely with the IM department in order to safeguard data quality.
• Identify new data sources and evaluate emerging technologies for data discovery and analytics.