Ensure that the full “Order To Cash” (OTC) cycle for all assigned orders are processed and or monitored in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs and be in compliance with law and regulations, via:
· Order Acceptance - Acceptance and confirmation of customer orders via telephone, letter, fax,e-mail, telemetry and /or internet.
· Order entering - Register in SAP and process sales orders
· Order processing - Keep overview of order status and be focal point for stakeholders in case of enquiries
· Settle order - Ensure timely, complete and correct sales invoices including documentation (Exception in China the invoice is created by accounting)
· Create and maintain master data
· Complaint handling
· Order documentation
The Customer Service Department is part of the BU Sales Operation Department.
The SOD manager reports to the General Manager Salt.
· (Co)develop, implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems - Share knowledge (best practices) and contribute to standardization in working processes to support harmonization and proper usage systems.
· Act as focal point on order and/or customer related issues towards the internal organization.
· Communicate adequately on order status and issues towards stakeholders (internally and externally)
· Monitoring of contractual sales volumes
Transport booking and monitoring
· Book transport for every order and send transport instruction in compliance with law and regulations and in line with HSE policies
- Fulfil customs regulations
- Inform on performance of shipping companies
- Monitor, register and inform on additional order-related costs on customer level (except China)
- Register additional costs in SAP and verify and approve related invoices (except China)
· Consignment shifts CS.
· Working on bridge days and potentially holidays.