Nouryon is world leader in the production of essential chemistry with operations in 80 countries and over 10,000 employees.
Our Polymer Chemistry Business Unit is one of the world’s leading producers of organic peroxides, metal alkyls, organometallic specialties and polymer additives for the thermoplastic, composite and rubber industries.
Job Description – Maintenance Supervisor:
- Manage maintenance activities in a safe and cost-effective manner
- Ensure best practice skills and capability development within the craft
- Continuously drive and execute maintenance process improvements to increase overall maintenance effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensuring appropriate skill and capability mix of technicians across the function
- Coaching and developing maintenance personnel, holding them accountable for delivery of results and supporting mutually agreed development needs
- Overseeing contract maintenance supervisors and crews in the execution of maintenance activities, ensuring contractors are meeting defined SLAs and KPIs, and managing any co-employment issues
- Allocating work orders to appropriate technicians; ensuring balance in skill development/maintenance and efficiency
- Managing daily maintenance execution in compliance with schedule; monitoring and updating daily schedule: ensuring technicians are allocated planned tasks if schedule load gaps develop.
- Managing execution of maintenance reliability projects
- Ensure creation and maintenance of maintenance SWSs (standard work sheets) as input to job plans
- Delivery of maintenance jobs effectively and efficiently
- Schedule compliance
- Delivering on KPIs including safety metrics and preventive/predictive maintenance
- On-time and on-budget delivery of maintenance reliability projects