GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under general supervision, will perform duties associated with the testing and analysis of chemicals and other products to ensure all products meet quality specifications and customer demands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to safety and following all laboratory, plant, and company safety rules and procedures, as well as wearing all required PPE.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as function independently.
- Knowledge and ability of instrumentation and testing procedures to perform analysis of chemical products as well as recommend product adjustments to operations personnel to ensure products meet quality specifications and standards.
- Ability to record QC data in laboratory notebook, SAP, and Excel database.
- Ability to perform quality control analysis and tests as required
- Responsible for approving raw materials, intermediates, and in-process results for use in production, and release quality approved finished products for shipment to customers.
- Available to work rotating shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Provide training and general oversight of contract personnel as necessary
- Perform other duties as required.