This position is responsible for leading:
• Routine preventive maintenance and calibrations on electrical and instrument equipment and components.
• Troubleshooting and repairs of electrical and instrument equipment and components.
• Installing new electrical and instrument equipment and components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preventive maintenance and calibrations on various electrical control system components and equipment, including weight, level, flow, temperature, pressure and other control instruments.
• Troubleshooting and repairs to the equipment and instrumentation listed above including AC drive issues.
• Install and set up the components listed above as required by replacement or new projects.
• Recommend critical equipment and parts then enter them into SAP system.
• Maintain historical and information files for the equipment listed above including saving AC drive parameters.
• Communicate repetitive electrical and instrument equipment issues to Maintenance Supervisor so that they can be eliminated.
• Maintain computerized database for instrument calibrations
• Train other E&I technicians on electrical and instrument equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Support and improve the maintenance skill matrix.
• Train mechanical technicians on basic instrument equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Develop and propose updated or new procedures regarding E&I equipment and tools.
• Lead safe and proper operation of test equipment and E&I workshop.
• Develop, review and propose training and tools for E&I technicians.
• Engage with the Controls Engineer to improve the electric equipment, tools, procedures and program systems.
• Complete other general maintenance departmental objectives as required.
• Team members should operate under any applicable Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) when performing functions within their role.
• Participate in HSES activities directed by management/supervision or as indicated in the HSES Site rules/guidelines/procedures.