The position reports to the Site Manager and is responsible for management of engineering and maintenance personnel. Primarily responsible for the safe and efficient execution of maintenance as well as the safe and efficient of the overall site CAPEX plan in alignment with business needs. Responsible for compliance to all engineering codes and standards as well as local, state, and federal building and equipment codes and standards. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of assets, maintaining site utilities, and management of contractors,
Responsible for plant engineering and maintenance systems such as preventive and demand maintenance, calibrations system for ISO 9001 and RC14001, and PSM Mechanical Integrity. Responsible for participating in behavioral based safety process and ensuring direct reports participate in the process as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a safety leader for the plants maintenance, engineering and production teams.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient execution of plant maintenance in adherence to all company and regulatory codes and policies.
- Promote good housekeeping standards in maintenance shop, maintenance storage area and job areas.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance expenses, operating working capital and overtime.
- Administering programs such as preventive and demand maintenance, calibration system for ISO 9001, RC14001 and PSM Mechanical Integrity to meet business and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for HSES training of maintenance employees and adherence to appropriate codes and standards.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of capital projects including design, AR submission, installation, and commissioning. Supervise Project Engineer in all aspects of project management, asset integrity, and plant maintenance.
- Participate on project, operational, and/or cross-functional teams as required to support the business plan.
- Responsible for the execution of the asset integrity program to ensure that equipment is safe to operate.
- Participate in the operations safety committee to drive HSES initiatives.
- Participate as needed in injury and incident investigations.
- Owner of the sites Management of Change program, Process Hazard Analysis, and Pre-Startup Safety Review.
- Responsible for maintaining all Process Safety Information including but not limited to P&IDs, equipment drawings, OEM manuals, etc.
- Responsible for managing the SAP Plant Maintenance system for the Fort Worth site.