1. Follow HSE Responsibility Liability Statement
2. Work closely with Maintenance Manager on electric & instrument management.
3. Ensure site has a comprehensive maintenance system for compliance with national, local, and company regulations & standards, to implement, monitor, and maintain a detailed electric & instrument database to appropriately record and store compliance data
4. Develop site maintenance initiatives, targets and measures to promote continuous improvement in site maintenance performance. Lead and facilitate periodic maintenance coordinator meetings and site-wide safety meetings and activities, recording and reporting details of the meetings together with ensuring all action items arising are timely completed.
5. Conduct periodic maintenance self-audits in accordance with and as directed by corporate standards: recording and reporting all deficiencies, and ensuring corrective actions are planned and timely completed. Prepare for and host external audits from Region, Corporate maintenance and any governmental agencies.
6. Monitor and ensure performance of electric & instrument in compliance with applicable standards. Immediately coordinate all accident and incident investigations related to electric & instrument, providing timely and detailed reports to the Site Director and functional line.
• Ensure the site adheres to all local legislation and meets Nouryon standards
• Implement the systematic delivery within the site of company maintenance improvement programs, including OEE Loss & Reliability Actions
• Implement maintenance plan, and control maintenance expense
• Implement specific site-based improvement programs
• 5 years or above relevant working experience in the chemicals industry
• Bachelor or above of mechanical or instrument or automation control or related
• Legal Requirements: Certificated electric & instrument engineer
• Adequate communication skills
• Sufficient computer/office software operational skills
• Language skills: fluent English reading & writing