As a member of the Nouryon Credit Control Organization, helping to add value by providing credit control services within Nouryon business area by:
- Taking independent decisions, in line with authorization level, in the areas of setting credit limits and releasing orders.
- Following up on the daily credit control operations.
- Executing various cash collection activities.
- Providing various credit reporting, both to internal as external customers.
- Communicating with internal and external customers as advised by Business Units.
- Create, change, and maintain customer data in FSCM on a daily basis.
- Take independent decisions in line with authorization level in the areas of setting credit limits and releasing orders.
- Daily review and release blocked sales orders, if necessary, after obtaining BU approval, and advise BU’s of outcome.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure timely collection of invoice payments.
- Review overdues and initiate effective solutions together with internal customers.
- Ensure timely and correct routing of customer information/requests which require further investigation to the appropriate internal business partners.
- Provide reports to Business Management on customer portfolio.
- Document collection issues, actions taken and customer feedback and upload updates into FSCM.
- Prepare AR statements & dunning letters.
- Ad-hoc credit control activities.
- Bachelor/University graduate or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 0 - 2 years credit function experience with multinational company, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- An enthusiastic and motivated team player also able to work independently.
- Solutions oriented self-starter with professional and proactive service attitude.
- Attention to detail, ability to follow through and setting priorities using time effectively to accomplish tasks.
- Professional and proactive service attitude, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Fluent in both English and local language.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and SAP a plus.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to business principles