A challenging opportunity for an open minded and enthusiastic candidate with great Functional Application Management skills to support in the strategic change and further enhance and support core applications to the Business! As a key member of the IM Services Functional Application support team, working together with the rest of the team on driving business continuity, IT professionalism and user / business satisfaction.
- SAP Plant Maintenance:
- Basic Functions and Setup: Technical Objects, User Status, DMS, etc
- Maintenance and Services Processing, Notification, Order, shop paper, etc
- Mini HR data / Time writing
- Integration with Material Management and Procurement
- Integration with FICO Cost Allocation and Settlement
- Integration with embedded Prometheus GWOS Planning & Scheduling functions.
- LSMW for mass data maintenance
- Interface with other systems/applications like Ariba, Prometheus applications, Sphera Gatekeeper
- EDI, Idoc
- IDoc Interface / Application Link Enabling (ALE)
Essential educational qualifications, relevant experience and required skills.
Technical knowledge and skills:
• Professional with sufficient knowledge in own specialized field and has knowledge to adjust the package to NR functional requirements and technical context built on an understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles and their context
• Experience with relevant Business Application, Platform, infrastructures, relevant business processes
• Familiar with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit, CMM.
• Certification in system maintenance / configuration / customizing
Business process knowledge skills:
• Is aware and has knowledge of business processes that are related to a standard package or specific developments
• Builds strong relationships and has overall knowledge of IM/IT and SLA's
Personal characteristics and people skills:
• Drives for efficient results, has customer focus and shows ownership of incidents and
• Works under close guidance and detailed work instructions, work is prioritized and
checked by manager.
• A team worker with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive, proactive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated
• Is dedicated to reaching and maintaining the required quality of system performance
• Experience in English (speaking and writing)
• Proficiency in Mandarin