Responsible for packaging and loading of finished product and generating the associated documentation and for the shipment of samples.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of safety with all applicable regulations (Nouryon and regulatory)
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement efforts in Augusta
- Actively participate in BBS program in Augusta
- Conduct 5S activities for the shipping and logistics area
- Conduct autonomous maintenance in shipping and logistics area
- Generate bills of lading, certificate of analysis, creates labels and transmits this information to Sales Support and assist the Shipping and Logistics Coordinator in maintaining plant record files
- Filling, loading, and/or shipping of final product in totes, drums or bulk (arrange transportation of product if necessary)
- Preparation of trial, customer, and interplant samples (finished goods and raw material)
- Support Quality Specialist in maintaining an orderly retain sample storage
- Support Plant Scheduler and Planner in month end cycling inventory counting
- Keep workspace and tools in order and accessible
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Shipping and Logistics Supervisor or the Site Manager
- Execute Transactions in SAP for Post Goods Issues and Goods Receipts
- Receive raw materials other than bulk in accordance with documented work procedure
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of Shipping and Warehousing Experience Required
- Experience in SAP System
- Forklift Certification
- High school diploma or GED required with >5 years’ experience in a Chemical Environment
Nouryon offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support the wellbeing of our employees and their families. This includes paid vacation time, paid holidays, sick time, medical, dental, vision, and others.
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons.