Nouryon operates essential chemical manufacturing sites across 25 countries. The Le Moyne, Alabama site is located just north of Mobile, Alabama. The location is a major manufacturer of sulfur derivative products for various marketplaces. The site holds a diverse portfolio of products for the pulp and paper industry, mining industry, specialty polymers and synthesis of agrochemicals. The site has been in continuous operation since 1953.
- Develop, communicate and maintain a workable 0-3 week schedule to optimize Logistic Coordination of outbound deliveries to prioritize customer needs.
- Manage and order raw materials to target inventory levels and monitor inventory positions of raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensure schedule meets customer priorities by working with Supply Planner and Customer Service Representatives.
- Participating in weekly scheduling meeting with Supply Planner and Logistic Coordinators.
- Provide support for the two Logistic Coordinators that will be directly reporting to this role.
- Developing weekly schedules based on negotiated customer priorities and current business environment to optimize the use of available resources.
- Ensures appropriate scheduling logic according defined business guidelines and scheduling procedures.
- Publish and update daily and weekly schedules to site and customer service.
- Adjusting schedules to accommodate changing customer priorities/demand or availability of site resources/work centers.
- Monitoring and tracking weekly production schedule compliance.
- Providing reports on timely availability of: final product for shipment (Production OTIF), raw materials and finished goods inventory.
- Coordinate with relevant departments/functions to solve issues in production scheduling and raw material call-off, which include Production, Technical, Purchasing, Customer Service, Business/Sales Managers, Warehouse, Transportation and Lead Buyers, etc.
- Maintain effective administration of SAP through timely entries and daily review of (COGI).
- Actively participate into site IBP meeting including data collection, presentation preparation, and reviewing with stakeholder.
- Maintain relevant master data in SAP to improve working efficiency.
- Manage raw materials to target inventory position and Blocked Stock for all materials.
- Weekly schedule published and communicated with customer service.
- Production OTIF: Percentage of On Time and In Full
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related discipline (Preferred).
- APICS CPIM or CSCP is preferred but not required.
- Experience with SAP (or equivalent ERP system), Business Warehouse (or equivalent data warehouse) or Arkieva (or equivalent advanced planning software) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Access; SharePoint)
- Very good English communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrable capability to analyze data (including mass cross-reference data validation, trending and forecasting)
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with all functional levels within the business
- Solid understanding of supply chain and business processes
- Ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects with little direction
- Process driven attitude and results-orientated
Nouryon offers a comprehensive array of benefits to suppport the well being of our employees and their families. This includes paid vacation time, paid holidays, sick time, medical, dental, vision, and others.