The Data Analyst (Contract) will use their passion for data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. The Analyst will support the logistics team and assist in creating clear reports compiled from a variety of data. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Pull and/or organize order and shipment related data which is already provided, and put it into a defined reporting structure for Logistics, Customer Service, Planning and/or other operational stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data.
- Compile and analyze data related to business' issues.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educations & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- 1 -5 years' Data Analysis experience.
- Experiencd with SAP, Arkeva, and BWarehouse preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Possess good written communication skills.
- Able to present complext data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in the office on a daily basis.