Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Care Specialist in Lima, Ohio. This position is with Fort Amanda Specialties, which is a joint venture of Nouryon and BASF.
- Service customers according to the account management policies.
- Process and coordinate domestic and international orders through order management procedures including returned material and 3rd party customers.
- Schedule transportation for tank truck, stock transport and railcar orders and coordinate availability.
- Create and maintain all paperwork for shipments of product and prepare product labels when applicable.
- Maintain and report month-end reconciliation and missed shipment reporting in conjunction with Shipping Coordinator and Accounting Department.
- Back up to other customer service specialist
- Create / Change purchase orders including raw material blanket PO’s
- Interact with suppliers, new vendors including managing office and janitorial supplies.
- Manage, coordinate and point of contact for new vendors, vendor evaluations/complaints and oversee NAFTA certification for raw material suppliers
- High School diploma and a minimum of 2 years Customer Service relevant experience preferred. Experience may be substituted with a higher-level degree such as an Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of chemical industry and manufacturing environment desired.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written skills, with a demonstrated ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated PC skills, specifically SAP and MS Office.
- Must be detail orientated and present a positive and professional attitude to customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be an effective team member.
- International and domestic shipping experience considered to be a plus.
- Knowledge of EPA, DOT, OSHA, and IATA regulations preferred and to be developed.