The Investor Relations (IR) Coordinator will have responsibility for all IR related logistics. The goal is to ensure smooth meetings with investors and analysts. The Coordinator will create productive and efficient days on the road when our top executives travel to meeting with these groups. They will control the agendas to minimize downtown, while maximizing time available, without creating stressful travel between meetings.
- Develop relationships with all sell-side analysts and top 50-75 investors (including their corporate access desks) to facilitate easier scheduling / coordinating.
- Coordinate all IR-related events, like sell-side investor conferences and non-deal roadshows.
- Arrange transportation to and from events (plane, train, car) as well as on the day transportation around a city for CEO, CFO, IR for Nouryon-hosted NDRS.
- Arrange hotel and restaurant reservations for company executives & Investor Relations including facilitating group dinners.
- Manage through any and all schedule changes that arise for all Nouryon participants while on the road for IR events.
- Register all company executives & IR for attendance at sell-side conferences.
- Work with conference host to get list of investors that want to meet with company executives. This must be completed in a timely way so allocation of meeting spots can be made to the best group of investors and manage ‘demand’ across several IR events.
- Build out ‘demand’ data sheet to help IR determine which investors we should meet with at each event.
- Arrange for webcasts at sell-side conferences.
Earning Process Planning
- Schedule conference call / webcast for quarterly earnings calls.
- Provide backup communications with conference call provider during quarterly earnings call with investors.
- Create schedule to maximize post-earnings calls with sell-side and buy-side (~50 calls and meetings).
- Schedule virtual NDRS with company executives and our top investors.
- Coordinate small-group investor meetings at company HQ.
Investor Meetings Planning
- Work with sell-side to coordinate schedules.
- Arrange for transportation where necessary (i.e., group pickup from 30th Street Station).
- Arrange for food, when necessary.
- Logistics support for all investor meetings at company locations or hosted by company at other locations.
- Work closely with IR and Communications teams to plan and execute events.
- Schedule all IR-related calls / meetings with sell-side and buy-side, both with and without company executives.
- Track and enter all IR calls and meetings into CRM system for future IR analysis.
- Process invoices and file expenses for IR function.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Investor relations or relevant financial or accounting background preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow-through on assigned tasks with minimum management.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally with overnight stays.
- Articulate with a professional presence.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as excellent written, oral and presentation skills.