We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Representative at our office in Capital Federal, Buenos Aires.
Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job
• Fulfill the “Order To Invoice” (OTI) cycle to customers’ orders ensuring processing, monitoring, and delivery in accordance with agreed terms in order to serve South American customers in compliance with the law, regulations, and Nouryon procedures.
• Order Acceptance - Acceptance and confirmation of customers’ orders after product availability check/logistics confirmation.
• Order entering - Register in SAP/process sales orders
• Order processing - Keep an overview of order status and be a focal point for stakeholders in case of inquiries
• Settle order - Ensure timely and correct Nota Fiscal/shipping docs issuance.
• Customer’s complaint handling
• Handling order documentation
• (Co)develop, implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques, and systems - Share Knowledge (best practices) and contribute to standardization in working processes to support Harmonization and proper usage systems
• Act as a focal point on order customer-related issues towards the internal organization.
• Communicate adequately on order status and issues towards stakeholders (internally and externally)
• Prepare documentation to meet audit requirements
• Represent CS Lead in meetings/projects during her absence
• Academic Background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Foreign trade
- Language: English (advanced) and Portuguese (desirable)
• Relevant Experience
Experience: 2-3 years of work experience in Supply Chain or Foreign Trade
- Customer Service: OTI (order to invoice) process and supporting tools (SAP)
- Supply Chain knowledge: (sales forecast, stock policy, lead times, safety stock, slow moving, blocked stock)
- Foreign trade: Logistic, import/export custom rules/laws, shipping docs
• Key behavioral Competencies: Customer focus, service driven, accuracy, self-confidence, empathy, discipline, optimism, open mindset, proactiveness; teamwork; meeting deadlines, negotiation
• Key Functional Competencies: Communication skills (listening, probing and objection handling), relationship building
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please read all the requirements before applying.