Are you a professional with more than 5 years demonstrable experience in B2B sales in Chemicals?
Do you identify business opportunities on a daily basis? Do you have a ‘Can do mentality?’ If so, we are looking for you as an:
Account Manager DACH and BeNeLux (f/m/d)
based in Germany
- Assess and understand the market needs, development, trends. To include changes in the customer base, competition, Personal Care applications, solutions and products in the market
- Develop, maintain, manage, and ensure realization of sales for the assigned accounts
- Identify, assess, and develop potential new accounts
- Achieve annual sales results and business growth versus an annual plan from the established customer base and identified new accounts
- Define opportunities for new business as part of detailed account planning and sales forecasting
- Establish and build senior-level relationships with key decision makers and buyers
- Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio and offering
- Serve as a lead contracts negotiator on commercial terms
- Serve as the customer ambassador, trusted advisor and advocate into the Nouryon organization
- Leverage and work with the Nouryon organization and team(s) to serve customers in the best way possible including providing excellent delivery reliability in time and in full
- Serve as the central resource for communications with the customer on new product developments in the Nouryon portfolio
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, using the systems and tools agreed
- Visit and help organizing local trade shows / conferences and Distribution seminars
- Co-ordination with other geographical regions on activity, opportunities, commercial aspects leading to maintenance and growth of Global Key Accounts
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology. Master would be a plus.
- You are self-motivated, self-confident, and enthusiastic.
- Possess above average interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English and German, both verbal and in writing.
- Have knowledge of CRM, SAP and MS Office.
- Have the proven ability to manage and grow national and multinational accounts, including ownership of account strategy, contracts, and strategy execution.
- Have the ability to develop and work in a team culture with internal departments.
- Willingness to travel in the DACH and BeNeLux region (approximately 50 %) and work from home (100 %).
- Work in an international environment
- A permanent employment contract
- Annual salary based on your work experience
- Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance
- 30 days of vacation
- Employer-funded company pension
- Training opportunities
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Account Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our careers page (www.nouryon.com). Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter.
Any questions? Please contact Khadija Anakhrouch, email@example.com