Are you an experienced marketing and sales manager, seasoned in industrial market segments? Are you familiar with the specialty chemicals industry? And are you looking for new and challenging opportunities in a growth market in a large and diverse geographic region? If so, then we are looking for you.
Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
Gross annual salary before tax between EUR 90.000 and 110.000
Your challenge as Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you develop and execute regional market plans specifically for our Natural Resources key market segments. You report directly to the Global Marketing Director. You will lead marketing initiatives in the EMEA region such as price and margin management, growth initiatives and new product introductions. Furthermore, you will contribute to the realization of the global business strategy. In this position, you deliver the annual financial plan, and the targeted growth and improvement initiatives across the EMEA region.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Lead creation and execution of regional market plans
• Active member of select Market Management Teams
• Build, maintain and leverage key external relationships across the region
• Identify and capture growth opportunities in close partnership with Sales and Product Management
• Establish target pricing and manage exceptions with Sales
• Capture, monitor and utilize business intelligence with the region (trends, customers, competitors, products, technologies)
• Create and execute regional market engagement and communication plans
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position, you bring a at least 10 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Product Management roles. You have a strong business and financial acumen. You are comfortable working across global cultures and highly oriented towards results. Furthermore, you have a demonstrated track record of effective leadership in previous positions.
Next to this you have:
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Engineering-related discipline. Having an MBA is a real plus.
• Experience in the Specialty Chemicals industry and understanding of one or more of our key Industrial end markets (Oil & Gas, Lubricants & Fuels, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English; any other relevant language is a plus.
You will travel up to 25% of your time
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 30 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Regional Marketing Manager EMEA?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com.
Note: applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.