Do you want to bring value to our customers, working closely with our sales and product organization? Do you have extensive work experience within Marketing and Sales? And are you looking for a new opportunity within a growth environment in a large and diverse geographic region? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
Salary per month: 6.850 – 8.500 before tax
Your challenge as Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute regional market plans specifically for our Natural Resources key market segments while reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director. You will lead marketing initiatives in the EMEA region such as price and margin management, growth initiatives and new product introductions. Furthermore, you will contribute to the realization of the global business strategy. In this position, you deliver the annual financial plan, and the targeted growth and improvement initiatives across the EMEA region.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Lead creation and execution of regional market plans
• Active member of select Market Management Teams (MMTs)
• Build, maintain and leverage key external relationships across the region
• Identify and capture growth opportunities in close partnership with sales and product management
• Establish target pricing and manage exceptions with sales
• Capture, monitor and utilize business intelligence with the region (trends, customers, competitors, products, technologies)
• Create and execute regional market engagement and communication plans
We are a global specialty chemicals leader and supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, as well as cleaning and personal care items. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Nouryon operates in over 80 countries around the world.
Have you got what it takes?
You have experience in sales, and you have strong business and financial acumen. You are comfortable working across global cultures and highly-oriented towards results. Furthermore, you have a demonstrated track record of effective leadership in previous roles.
To successfully execute the role, you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Engineering-related discipline. (Candidates with an MBA are desirable)
• A minimum of 10 years of prior experience in combination of sales, marketing or product management roles.
• Experience in the Specialty Chemicals industry and the understanding of one or more key Industrial end markets (Oil &Gas, Lubricants & Fuels, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment, Mining)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English; other relevant languages a plus.
• Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 89.500 – 110.000 before tax;
• 30 holidays;
• Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
• Training opportunities
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Regional Marketing Manager EMEA?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
An online assessment will be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.