Are you a commercial professional with at least 5 years demonstrable experience in Sales & Marketing in the Personal Care and Pharma industry? Have you got what it takes to make an important contribution to Nouryon’s business strategy? Do you have a strong financial and business acumen? If so, we are looking for you.
In our Personal Care business, we have a vacancy for a:
Sales Manager Personal Care
Fulltime, Amersfoort, the Netherlands, or anywhere in Western Europe
As Sales Manager Personal Care, you are responsible for delivering the short- and long-term sales and profitability targets, in line with annual budgets and strategic growth plans. You identify business growth opportunities throughout different Sales Channels and
contribute to the realization of the business’ strategy.
Your responsibilities include:
• Successfully manage the European Sales team for Personal Care / Pharma.
• Consolidate the regional demand and support feeding the Integrated Business Planning process in order to make sure both short- and long-term product demand for the region is met
• Support the translation of new ideas into concepts and plans to fulfill new customer needs
• Act as a key interface with Product Management, Global and Regional Marketing, and R&D
• Comply and Act as role model for Nouryon Safety and Code of Conduct values business principles and standards
Performance Formulations at Nouryon
Our Performance Formulations business is comprised of four business lines – Agriculture and Food, Home & Personal Care Specialties, Paints and Coatings Specialties and Natural Resources Specialties. We produce surfactants and ethylene and sulfur derivatives for a wide range of applications across various markets, including personal care, pharma, food, lubes and fuels, mining, agriculture, paints and coatings, construction, cleaning, and textiles.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least 5 years of Sales & Marketing experience in the Personal Care and Pharma industry. You have proven to be successful in leading an international team of salespeople. You’re a trusted member in your own Senior level network in the Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Cosmetic products market.
Next to this, you:
• Have a Master’s degree or PhD in Chemistry, Engineering or Biology, plus an MBA/BBA.
• Have a strong financial and business acumen
• Are highly effective with stakeholder management and have the capability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
• Are energetic, with a strong drive for taking initiatives
• Have a positive mind set and attitude
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
• Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Have experience of working in commercial tools, such as Arkieva and CRM
• Are a good in negotiating prices and commercial contracts
You will travel in Europe for approximately 20 - 40% of your time.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 30 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career as Sales Manager Personal Care?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: applications by email will not be taken into consideration
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.