Are you seasoned in financial analysis, integrated supply chain (ISC) and continuous improvement? Do you have the knowledge and understanding of financial reporting systems, Integrated supply chain processes and ISC controlling? And do you have full proficiency with systems like SAP and PowerBI? If so, then we are looking for you!
FP&A ISC Controller
Gross annual salary before tax: EUR 58.000 – 88.000
• Responsible for the controlling of the Integrated ISC global functions including the Asset Management and Operational Excellence regional teams, from the budgeting and forecasting process to the analysis of actual results.
• You support the FP&A Manager with ISC reporting in the month closing cycle for the Integrated Supply chain functions, spanning globally over 3 regions
• You cooperate with the businesses, ISC regions, sites and functions to strengthen the various processes to bring in efficiencies and automation
• You support the Capex Controller in planning, evaluation, and monitoring the process for all Capex proposals
• You develop and roll out standard Capex reporting tools, based on SAP and Power BI, that give Capex spend insight and support the Capex planning and control process
• You participate in Continuous improvement projects by supporting/defining requirements. These can be projects or improvement initiatives, master data structure improvement projects.
• You support the Integrated Supply chain finance leadership team in automating the reports by identifying requirements for onwards automation in PowerBI
• You deliver insightful analysis of the Integrated Supply chain KPIs driving the ISC Organization
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position, you bring strong communication and Analytical skills. You have the knowledge and understanding of financial reporting systems, integrated supply chain processes and Integrated Supply Chain controlling. Furthermore, you are able to prioritize between different tasks and keep deadlines.
Next to this, you:
• Have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accountancy or related business field of study;
• Bring at least 5 years’ relevant work experience in an international environment;
• Have proficiency with systems like SAP, Power BI, SAP BI, HFM, modern reporting and presentation tools
• Have the competence to handle large data sets via for instance Excel modelling
• Are familiar with accounting standards, SOX
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world
Are you eager to start your career as FP&A ISC Controller?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com.
Note: applications by email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.