Are you an analyst, with experience in big data and with a financial background? Would you like to be the finance business partner for global functions? Then you might be the new Financial Business Analyst at Nouryon.
Financial Business Analyst
Your challenge as Financial Business Analyst
The role is open within the finance function and for the business line “Polymer Specialties”. You will be finance business partnering with global functions, such as: RD&I, Technology Group & Marketing.
As Business Analyst you make an important contribution to the execution of the business strategy and the achievement of financial objectives of this global business by:
• Partnering with the global management team.
• Monitoring & analyzing sales, pricing & cost related data.
• Management reporting.
• Providing forward looking management information.
You will have the chance to work with various stakeholders. Amongst them: senior management, the global business director and the global marketing director.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of approximately 7,800 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position, you bring at least 2 years’ experience as an analyst or as a controller in a business environment and/or functional area. You have strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
• Have a Master’s degree in Finance or Economics;
• Have experience with SAP, business warehouse reporting (SAP BW), and finance reporting/consolidation systems (Anaplan & PowerBI)
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner;
• Have a strong ‘can-do’ mentality and ‘drive’ to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders;
• Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing.
A plus if you have:
Anaplan knowledge & RC Qualification
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• Attractive career opportunity in finance function of a Global Company
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Financial Business Analyst?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact recruiter Job Sponselee on email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
Note: We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies