Are you an expert in providing regulatory advice and information at substance and product level to ensure product regulatory compliance? Do you have experience in reading, interpreting, and analyzing regulatory texts and communicating the content effectively to non-regulatory experts? If so, then we are looking for you.
In our Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs (PSRA) department we have a vacancy for a:
Fulltime, Deventer, the Netherlands
Your challenge as Regulatory Specialist
As Regulatory Specialist you support Nouryon’s business goals by proactively providing regulatory advice and information at substance and product level. You ensure product regulatory compliance with relevant chemical regulations in the EMEA region for our business lines. You proactively monitor regulatory developments, especially the Food Contact legislation and communicate the impact to the business lines.
• Represent Nouryon in industry associations and maintain relationships with regulatory authorities and specific agencies.
• Support the business by responding to strategic customer’s enquires related to regulatory information.
• Provide training to internal customers.
• Prepare all necessary information and documentation for the launch of a new or changed product or import of new product to the EMEA region and sign off in the Product introduction system.
• Participate in complex projects within the PSRA area, like the global launching of a new product.
PSRA at Nouryon
Nouryon recognizes we have an important role to play in the drive towards a greener and more sustainable society that goes beyond simply manufacturing greener products. We have a product stewardship approach at company and site level that considers product safety and sustainability throughout the value chain. This not only supports regulatory compliance but also helps us to develop safer and more sustainable solutions for our customers.
Our approx. 50 highly skilled PSRA professionals around the globe use their regulatory, chemical and (eco)toxicological expertise to enable essential solutions for a sustainable future.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least 4 (MSc) to 8 (BSc) years of demonstrable experience in regulatory affairs, analytical chemistry, environmental consultancy, HS&E or R&D. You have a solid knowledge of chemical regulations, hazard communication and product stewardship.
Next to this, you:
• Have a qualification in Chemistry, Biology or related subject
• Have experience with SAP/EHS, IUCLID and Microsoft Office
• Have experience with Food Contact legislation, especially with plastic materials
• Have experience in leading parts of complex (PSRA) projects.
• Have experience with and ability in reading, interpreting and analyzing regulatory text and communicating it effectively to non-regulatory experts
• Have excellent communication, time management and organization skills
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
• Have the ability to work with and in ambiguous environments, and are able to adapt and act flexible in often stressful situations
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises of:
• A competitive salary
• A permanent contract
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Regulatory Specialist?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.