The Process Project Engineer provides plant support for Chlorate using good engineering practices for the Columbus Facility while ensuring targets with respect to project elaboration, cost, safety, health, security, and environment are met. In addition, develops, submits, and completes plant projects as required in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with global technology groups to improve site benchmarking and process operations, being the primary plant contact with these groups
- Lead troubleshooting activities as required to support production and maintenance
- Proactively seek and implement cost improvement opportunities
- Maintain plant processing data and IFIX applications on the plant level
- Serve as Safety Role Model
- A technical degree is required (preferably in chemical) with 2 years of experience in chemical manufacturing and/or project management.
- Physical Requirements: This job requires capability to work in a chemical manufacturing setting with rotating, stationary, and high voltage equipment, ability to climb multiple levels, work in/outdoors, various noise environments, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position may require individuals to comply with Nouryon RBPS 12 Corporate CFATS Personnel Surety Compliance Policy for Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards, depending on the work area or activities within the plant